Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
bandn

M.O.C. #6872
Send a message via MSN to bandn
Hello from WA

Nancy and I are just starting out and don't have a Montana yet. We hope to have ours mid summer sometime. We are also trying to choose a rig that can pull it safely and efficiently; we will ba asking for advice to be sure so keep your thinking caps on.

Reading some of the posts really has us excited about the prospects of the adventure. We look forward to hearing from you as well as contributing where we can.

Keep your wheels spinning
Blake and Nancy
Sammamish, WA

bandn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:27 PM   #2
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome. This is the place to ask questions and learn more about Montanas - the good, the bad and the ugly. Hope the forum answers make your decisions easier.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
jretz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6321
Welcome, You have come to the right place. There is enough combined experience on this forum to answer most any question you have or to find out the answer. I have found that just reading what others have asked answers many of my questions.

Good Luck and hope you find the setup for you.

Jim
jretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:13 PM   #4
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Hi,
Looks like we're neighbors as we live in Bellevue. We're also planning on buying in a few months. I don't know what size 5er you're looking for but the new Big Sky is at Tacoma RV....(unless they've sold it in the last few weeks). We've done lots of looking and reading and this forum in my opinion is the best on the internet and has lots of good info. I also feel the Montana/Big Sky is the best buy for your $$.
Whatever you want to know about the Montana you'll find on this site.
Good luck!!
Judy
judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Hello and welcome to the Forum. Questions are good, so ask. One thing though, don't expect unanimity. Do expect alot of creativity. I have been reading this forum regularly and gleaned solutions to problems that I would have not known about. This has allowed me to avoid or prevent problems. Glad you could join us. Happy RVing.....
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:34 PM   #6
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Welcome! Always nice to hear from another member from Washington. You have come to the right place. You will get all the information and opinions one could ever need. Remember, there is no silly question.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #7
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Welcome to the Forum and happy shopping (it's soooo much fun)!
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #8
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
I love to see more members from Washington sign up. We live in Calfornia, but I was born in Seattle and raised in the Green Lake area and go back as often as I can. Still have family up there with last name of Barker.

Anyways.... welcome to the MOC. Good people here.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:53 AM   #9
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
welcome!
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:23 AM   #10
05WAF350
Established Member

M.O.C. #6351
Greetings from Port Orchard, across the water. We just purchased the 3400RL along with a friend Fire5ver for a total of 2 identical units, except for color, from Tacoma RV. I suggust you speak directly to LaDonna, owner and very nice person. We researched for 5 years to come up with the Montana 3400RL, also waiting for kids to get through college. We also looked at other dealers and even though a dealer offered a deal to save $300.00 more, we had to look at reputation and we have heard very positive things from and about Tacoma RV. We specifically requested the build date to be after March 1, 2007 and will not take get the units until after May 1, 2007. The price goes up I believe April !, 2007 so the order would need to be placed by her prior to that date unless you are looking for one sitting on the lot. You do need to look at your tow vehicle as we both have a new Ford 350. We also have an excellent PDI list.
05WAF350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #11
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
A big welcome to you both! We are originally from the Marysville, WA area. We went fulltiming in the spring of 06'. We will be back up in Wenatchee area in June/July and in the Western WA area in Aug/Sept of this year, hope we get a chance to meet up with you then. You will definitely enjoy this forum as it is the best out there for fun and information!
Joy
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote