Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2006, 06:34 PM   #21
ronnilu
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3933
Dale, although we haven't met you nor had need of your special knowledge (yet?), we feel we know you & appreciate you just from all the helpful times we've read your posts to fellow Mocc'rs with problems. You have gone above & beyond what Lippert had reason to expect of you, & you made them look very good. They may not know it but they've lost a valuable resource in you - one that made a very positive image of the company & made people have confidence in them & their products. Your helpful attitude is all too uncommon in this day & age & should benefit you in whatever you choose to do. Hope you & yours have a very blessed Christmas & holiday time. Mike & Ronni

ronnilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:57 PM   #22
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Mike and Ronni, thanks for the kindness and words of support...and from all of you!

Dave, as far as inside knowledge on the Daydreamer, I have some. If there is something I need to know or want to find out, all I have to do is walk across the yard basically. Or swing in as I pass by coming and going.

All I can basically say is that those and the Cedar Creek and Silverback lines are nice units. They even offer custom painting to match your tow vehicle. Infact, the other day, they had one setting outside the paint shop across the street that would have looked REALLY good setting on the back of my truck. If my truck would have been half way clean at the time, I would have been tempted to back up next to it and take a picture.

Of course, I would have altered the picture to post here to see if you folks could guess what it was? Or we would have had fun with it somehow.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:30 AM   #23
noneck
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6263
Send a message via AIM to noneck
Ditto, with what MOC members have said! It is comforting knowing someone with your knowledge is part of this forum and a user of the product. It sure would be nice to have had you at Lippert, and another insider from Keystone but guess that ain't gonna happen. Having read many of your posts, they were professionally written and represented Lippert well... All I can say is darn-it! We look forward to many more posts of wisdom.
Thanks,
Chuck
noneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:24 AM   #24
Broome101
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1832
Good luck Dale
Broome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #25
pud2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4142
Dale glad to hear everything is working out for you. I appreciate your help and knowledge. Lipparts lost. Merry Christmas to you and family.
pud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #26
Gpa_Dick
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5960
I wish you the best Dale and send a great big thanks for the help you gave me on my hydraulic valve selectors. The one's you sent me this year are so nice! Hope to catch you at one of the rallies next year. I will be doing the "longtiming thing" in 2007 so hopefully will get to meet you and Gail.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and I am so glad you were re-employed so quickly. Like pud2 said...Lipparts loss.

-Dick
Gpa_Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:03 PM   #27
pound99
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1836
Dale, I'm glad you found a new job when you needed to. You are a type of person who shows passion for his work. This is something that you can't just demand in a person it comes from the heart and is priceless. I thing Libert has made a big mistake. I know you will do well and best of blessing to you. I received some good advice about my slide outs from you and the problem wasn't even the side outs it was caused by low water in my battery. Thanks for your help and knowledge.

Daryl
pound99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:01 AM   #28
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
Gee, sorry to hear you aren't with Lippert anymore. You gave us great help on our pump problem. Hope the others will be as helpful. Good luck with your new job and hopefully we will see you at another rally--you were a great neighbor at the Goshen Rally.

Jan and Paul
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #29
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Dale sorry this is so late I did not know that you had changed jobs.
You will always be a hero to Joy and I. We wish you the best and hope to see you and Gail down the road. If you every need references
just print out all of these.
Take care and good luck
Mel
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote