Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2005, 12:12 PM   #1
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
We are home for a little while

I am reading and reading and reading all the post I have missed, while we were in Ann Arbor MI., where I had surgery 3 weeks ago. We took the Monty down and stayed at a very nice campground while I couldn't ride. It is good to be home but all ready planing the next trip (no surgery this time!) I can't believe how many new people that are on the board, in just the month I didn't log in. It has been VERY hot here in northern MI.. Our trip to Alaska has been put off until next summer, can't wait, just gives us more time to plan all we want to see and do. Oh I didn't tell you about our little misshap while pulling into the campground in Ann Arbor, my hubby couldn't make a big enough swing to pull in and cliped the mail box there. ($1900 in damage to the monty) What really upset us is that they the owners) told us don't worry about it as we were not the first one to hit it!!! They went out to the road and moved it 100 ft. down from the driveway with-in an hour of us hitting it!!! Needless to say our monty is in the "shop" for some repairs.. I am thinking about asking them to spilt our deductable with us.... what do you think???

rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
So glad that you are home and doing well, yes we have had a lot of new members join. I am so sorry about the BOO!Boo! to your Montana and I would ask them to split the deductable. After all it had happened before and they new it could happen again.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote