Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2009, 02:58 AM   #1
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
MOC'er

Well Delaine and me went to the Tampa RV show Wednesday and Friday and didn't see a single MOC person. We were sad not to meet anyone, but there is always another time.

We seen that most all Montana's had been sold at the show, thats good for the RV industry. We were glad to see many other RV manufactors had sold several units. The higher end RV's didn't seem to be selling as many units. I was kinda surprised as many were selling as they were. GBY....

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
We were at the show both days mentioned as well. I talked to Aram on Wednesday afternoon and he said that no MOC'ers had come up to him and introduced themselves to him or let him know they were there except for myself. This was around 5pm and we were there for a couple hours and didn't see anyone either. However, this does not mean noone was around.
As for Friday, there was a lot of us there especially in the afternoon, 1pm on. We were there for a long time talking deal. Look at the picture Glenn posted in the rally section of the forum.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
Well, I introduced myself and my wife to Aram at about 1:30 on Friday, as we are having some issues with our new Big Sky. I have to say that he skillfully responded to my complaints, turning them into positive solutions. While we still have these issues, I feel good knowing that we have an appointment with the service center to fix our issues.

Lindy and Delaine - we were looking forward to meeting you two.
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
i can't belive you never saw a moc'er as then you never went to the montana booth at 2;00 pm for pictures as was posted , we had a great day on friday as we got there at 9;30 and left at 4;00pm and saw the big bunch as in the photo. sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Well we weren't able to go on Friday, we were there on Wednesday and Saturday. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote