Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Rally T-Shirts - CROSS POST Aug 25th!

CountryGuy and I are [s]ALMOST[/s] finally home from our winter tour. If you happen to have a few free hours, drop on by and we can put ya to work pulling weeds or getting and keeping the mowers going. ARGHHHH

In the meantime:

Keep on posting, I see several more orders! WAHHOOO!! Keep em coming! Thanks! See ya all soon at the Rally!

I have counted 109 attending couples/singles/significant others as having signed up for your t-shirt sizes! Page 12 of the sign up thread IS posted. It will be in the next day or so.

If you are attending the Fall Rally, you may not be aware that we are gonna get look alike t-Shirts. All I need is your size!

This IS posted in the Rally area of the forum, cross posting it here, trying to catch your attention!

Please folks, can we get this done by the [s]25th[/s]?? OK, maybe the 28th??? Let's NOT wait till the 1st??

PLEASE

Order the sizes here. S, M. L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and yes, 4XL

And, I am taking your input and putting into charts, here. Where I need you to verify that I understand your sizes correctly. You know, measure 2, 3 times, cut once??

Deadline for this is September 1st.

Post those sizes, and when you are done, go check all the "tote em in" food events, where we all tote in the food for all of us to enjoy. You can sign up for the free meals, I know you can sign up for the Meet N Greet and the Pot Luck meals. And, I know you are ALL better cooks than I. So, FEED ME!!

Oh, but, first, T-SHIRT SIZES!!

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote