Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-28-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
CouchsCampers
Established Member

M.O.C. #911
Cambridge Top Exterior Features.

Here is a list keystone gave me on the top exterior features. I'll post what keystone says the Top interior feature are when I get some more time to type it out. I hope this help some of you out.

2006 Cambridge Fifth Wheel
Top Exterior Features

Designed, Built and Rated Down to “0” degrees!
*G Range Good Year Tires ~ 3,750 lb carrying capacity. Trailer design reduces scuffing.
*7,000# Dexter Nev-R-Lube axles ~ Great strength, Low maintenance, Sealed bearings.
*3 3/8” Self adjusting brakes ~ Better stoping power and Self maintaining.
*Mor/ryde RE adjustable suspension ~ Reduces harsh impact and more wheel travel.
*˝” Grease able Heavy Duty shackles with brass bushings ~ No plastic bushings, Adjustable.
*Powder coated frame ~ Prevents rust 100%.
*Dual 12” I-beam frame ~ Maximizs strength and durability.
*Recessed spare tire ~ More ground clearance. Better air flow under coach.
*Heated & enclosed underbelly ~ Heavy ABS prevents road damage. Forced hot air to keep it warm.
*Laminated block foam insulation under tanks ~ Not susceptible to water or rodent damage.
*Perimeter Foam Tank Insulation ~ Extra insulation on main rails to protect tanks from extreme cold.
*5 12 volt tank heaters ~ Extra protection in extreme conditions.
*Hydraulic landing gear ~ Faster hook ups and fewer moving parts.
*Wide stance front jacks with HD snap jacks ~ Greater stability and easy operation.
*Enormous pass thru storage ~ 180 cu ft to carry more then the essentials.
*Un-obstructed storage ~ Flat floor storage for easy loading. No pipes or heat ducts in the way.
*Split baggage doors ~ Open 100% out of the way.
*Extra storage in front of FW ~ a great place for lawn chairs, table and more.
*Convenience center in pass through area ~ Under awning 110v, Cable and Phone hook ups.
*Mid Ship turn signals ~ Improves highway safety when making lane changes.
*A & E Aluminum wrapped awning ~ Great protection and great look.
*Security Lights ~ Door side and Off door side where you need it.
*Entry step light ~ Easy to see back lit steps when coming home in the dark.
*Auto motive High Gloss Fiberglass ~ Easy to clean and won’t discolor.
*Hydraulic slide out system ~ No extra motors to burn out, Individual control switch, manual override.
*Deep tint safety glass ~ Keeps the coach cooler, Helps stop fabric fading, Black frames won’t yellow.
*Original design front and rear caps ~ Better turning radius, Better aerodynamics, No flexing.
*Dual back up lights ~ Lets others know your backing up.
*Dual docking lights ~ Floods the rear of the coach with light for nighttime parking.
*Detachable power cord ~ Easy to hook up and store, Sealed inlet to prevent pests and rodents.
*Electric rear jacks ~ Stabilize the coach with ease, No more cranking.
*Rubber roof w/3” radius ~ Dove white won’t yellow, Won’t wick water like RV 2000.
*Vented Attic ~ Allows moisture to escape during extended use like your house.
*Extra long gutter extensions ~ Reduces black streaks by getting the water further away.
*16 gallon effective water heater ~ More hot water with custom mixing valve.
*Designated power cord storage ~ Ample storage in rear of the coach.
*Ultimate Convenience Center ~ Lighted area to take care of all your hook up needs, Phone jacks input ~ Cable TV Input ~ Satellite TV Input ~110 volt outlet ~ Security light switch ~ Monitor Panel ~ Pump Switch ~ Battery Disconnect ~ All Termination valves ~ Black tank flush ~ Outside shower ~ Soap dispenser ~ Paper towel holder ~ Gravity tank fill ~ City water hook up ~ Power Tank Fill No fuss Winterize system
*Water distribution center access ~ Allows customer to individually control every hot or cold water outlet for the entire coach and use less water.

CouchsCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 01:55 AM   #2
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
OK...now why did you have to make me want to trade! haven't I bought way too many things lately?

thanks for the info it is very interesting.
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote