Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
JohnG3
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1972
Remember me option

I know this is not a MOC site unique issue but, anyone know how to change the "remember me" information you sometimes see when signing in? I did it on the MOC site and have since changed user name and password. Other sites I've not been sure of my password so clicked the "no" option and never see it again once I have the information.

JohnG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
seahunter
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11675
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by JohnG3

I know this is not a MOC site unique issue but, anyone know how to change the "remember me" information you sometimes see when signing in? I did it on the MOC site and have since changed user name and password. Other sites I've not been sure of my password so clicked the "no" option and never see it again once I have the information.
Not sure if this is what you need, but you should be able to just sign out of the site, and then when you click to sign back in, you should get the option to save log-in or "remember me" coming up when you go to sign in again.

seahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
Ishler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1328
Your browser stores that information. In Firefox(what I use)it's under options-security-saved passwords. There you will find the web address, username and password. Delete or change and you are set to go. In Internet explorer I don't know.
Ishler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
JohnG3
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1972
Thanks, I did what Greg suggested and my user name was saved but not the password. I tried a fix suggested by a local and that did not save the password.
JohnG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #5
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
I probably do not understand the question. I don't sign OUT of the MOC, I just shut the tab/page.

Sometimes when I come back, I have been signed out, sometimes the password is there, sometimes it is MIA.

Sometimes I might even remember the password, although that is not the usual case!

I use Chrome for 99% of my surfing, it has been fine with the MOC.

Good luck JohnG3.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote