Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #21
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
In years past I ran no more than 68 most times I ran 65. I am now going to run 60 in most states and 55 in some. Just doesn't make since to waste all that fuel running the higher speeds. I still say if you hit those congress men in the place it hurts and tell them in writing and then when your in the voting booth do it. I will try and find out how my congressmen vote on the fuel bills and will not vote for them when they continually waste money. Just look at those who are in office who have been there all their lives, they have never worked a day in their lives. Vote them out of office and try someone else for a change. This country is in trouble, and we can make a difference. For example get rid of the Tree Huggers and the EPA. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote