Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2003, 09:54 PM   #1
Montana_292
Established Member

M.O.C. #292
And in this corner .....

Hello everyone!

Since I got such a warm welcome in the welcome section, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Robert and I am from NE Birmingham, AL in a small town called Trussville.

I am married (16 years) to a wonderful lady by the name of Debbie.

We have 4 children:
Sara - 15
Stephanie - 13
Amanda - 12
and Alex - 9

(yes we need a second unit just for the kids)

I hold a Class A CDL with all endorsements and I work two fulltime jobs, one as a construction manager in a family business and the other as the CEO of a webhosting company.

I am a ham radio operator, first licensed in 1987 and I am active on local 2 meter repeaters as well as HF (mobile and fixed). I am also a member of MARS.

Debbie is a graphic design artist and runs a design firm out of the home. She is also a HAM :-)

Next month we will have owned our 3295 for one year. So far we have only been on one family trip and I have used it on two job sites.

We are planning a trip to the Gulf Coast for next month and hopefully will be able to squeeze one more summer trip in before Band Camp (kids) starts.

Well, so much for the .01 tour of our life - hope to see some of you fine folks on the road.

Robert

'02 3295RK Big Sky
'02 Ford F350 Crew-Cab DRW, PSD

Montana_292 is offline   Reply With Quote