Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
melanie7ny
Established Member

M.O.C. #8832
Loving the monty life!

Hi everyone!
I have been a member for about a month now,aswe only just got our 08 3485SA in the beginning of October. My boyfriend and I are sooo happy living in this thing, that we cant say it enough! We are lucky enough to live on 2 acres with my moms stick house on one side and my grandma's stick house on the other! we parked the monty where we used to have a 20x40 above ground pool, so electric was available, as well as a level area. we had a cesspool put in, and a 100 gallon LP tank put in, along with cable and we're attaching to the water supply this weekend! my man even constructed a small deck, because the dogs kept falling down the stairs at night.
Our plan is to live in this trailer for 6months to a year, while saving for our dream trip-the west coast and many nat.parks. we're hoping to travel for about 2 months.when we get back, were going to purchase a house and start a family. at this point, though, we almost dont want to live in a stick house!

melanie7ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Welcome to you to the best forum on the internet. Sounds like you have a nice place to come back to after you start your travels. Hope to see y'all on the road some time in the future.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Well you picked the right Montana model that's for sure. I can say that as we also have the 3485SA but ours is a 2007. When we first laid eyes on the floor plan we knew we were going to get one.
Last year we made your west coast trip. We actually started our adventure from Florida, went to northern NY (Ogdensburg) before heading for northern CA. The trip was long but I'd do it again and the 3485 performed flawlessly.
We just hope you and your man have many many adventures in your new Monty and that you will keep us abreast of your travels.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote