Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2007, 03:12 AM   #1
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
2007 Rally Info and Request For Help

Rally Info and Help Request

For all the group events we will pre-purchase plates, plastic-ware, cups, napkins, salt / pepper, sugar / sweeteners, non dairy creamer, plastic garbage bags, paper towels, paper tablecloth etc.

Coffee both decaffeinated and regular will be available at all the meals - This will be supplied by “steves” and “Arthur and Margaret” as part of our contributions to the events.

Drinks other than coffee will be each person’s responsibility.

For the “Meet and Greet” as well as the “Pot Luck Supper” each rig is asked to contribute a food item to the event. A coordinator will be solicited to manage and post a list on the MOC of who and what food item is being provided.

Anyone having a favorite game they like and feel it would be fun to play at the “Game Time” is asked to bring it. We will have Card Decks and Mexican Train games available.

A book exchange will be available at the Reigle's site for the duration of the rally.

We are planning a “White Elephant Gift Exchange” and will provide more info on this in the near future.

After all the supplies are purchased and entertainment is paid for we will ask each rig to volunteer a share toward the group expenses. We estimate this to be in the $15 dollar range. We will give you a report on these expenses as soon as we can.

We are asking for volunteers to help out with the following:

Meet and Greet Coordinator
Pot Luck Supper Coordinator
Campfire Coordinator

Those volunteering - are asked to reply to this note and then start a new post on your event. We really need your help at this point so that all the events come together as planned. Arthur and I will be available for any help needed.

Coordinators should maintain the food item list, make sure of the room setup, clean up, and solicit others as helpers.

The Campfire coordinator should make sure we have wood by soliciting members to supply wood or buy from the campground, solicit helpers as needed, start the fire and make sure it’s properly put out. Any wood purchases would be reimbursed.

Additional suggestions on the rally are most welcome

If you look at the recently posted rally agenda, I think you’ll agree that this is shaping up to be an excellent and educational time. We are continuing to work on the possibility of some additional events and will let you know of any additions or changes in the agenda.

Steve and Arthur

steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:27 AM   #2
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Carol - thanks for stepping up and taking on the "Meet and Greet" I'm sure you will get some other volunteer soon to help. We are taking care of the Name Tags and will hand them out during the "Meet and Greet" I too had realized, I didn't have table clothes Listed in the basic supplies so I will add them and we will pick them up with the other supplies.

Again....A BIG THANK YOU!
Old 03-09-2007, 03:47 AM   #3
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Al and I, as well as Frank and Sandy (FMSUNOCO) are planning on cooridinating the Pot Luck Supper. We will post a sign-up sheet soon.
Nita
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:10 AM   #4
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Thanks Nita & Al and Frank & Sandy - we appreciate your help. Your post looks good and folks are signing up to make some nice dishes!

Now if we could just get a Fireman signed up we would be in good shape.