Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 01-12-2003, 02:53 PM   #1
Montana_105

M.O.C. #105
Slideouts

I am a new member to this site and found it on the Good Sam Club site.

I have a 02 3670. It was ordered with the slide toppers, but the unit was sent without them for reasons unknown. I went ahead and took delivery anyway and ended up taking the unit back to the dealer several weeks later to have them installed. Ever since they were installed I have had nothing but problems with the left kitchen slidout. It keeps jumping time. This causes the slide not to seal on the inside when you run it out and not sealing properly when you run it back in. It has been to the dealer twice for repair but still having this problem. Called the dealer (Terrell Camping Center, Denver, NC) Jan. 3, 2003 for another appointment and was told it would be March 2003 before they could get to it. Needless to say I am disappointed with this problem and the dealers service as well. According to service rep. at Terrell it has to do with the tilt on the slide. I am to the point of trading the unit for another just to get ride of the problem and possibly moving to a Big Sky or calling Keystone direct to get them involved. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anyone with information on another local dealer with a better service schedule that I could get to take a look at it would also be appreciated.

Montana_105 is offline   Reply With Quote