Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 11-25-2005, 12:54 PM   #21
Montana_1892
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1892
hi, thanks, we got her home ok, goes back next Friday, slight leak on the kitchen slide, should not be much of a problem. everything else appear to be in good working order so far.
they went back to the wall mount thermostate, works great and simple.
we fast cruised in the back yard Thanksgiving ... furnance ran for about 3 to 4 minutes, then off for 12 to 14 minutes at 30 degrees outside air temp ... maintaining 66 according to the thermostate, got to get a thermometer cause it was plenty warm, had to turn down to 60 to sleep.

Montana_1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 03:56 PM   #22
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Grey-ghost,
Glad to hear you new rig has come in and the PDI sounds like it went well. Hope Blue Crick can get your kitchen slide fixed soon. Enjoy your new 3400RL.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 03:29 PM   #23
Montana_1892
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1892
hi, thanks, my friend AL came by today to see her ... i drove him nuts with all the projects i have planned for her, ripping out that little closet to install a window, took down the wood casement around the big bedroom window, we like drapes. Took out that stupid rechargalbe flashlight ... make a great place for a 12 volt utility plug. Downsized a number of the lamps, i wonder if Keystone ever heard of any lamp less than 60 watts or compact flourescent bulbs. i'm a thinking that lamp on the dresser has got to go, just got to figure out how to make the hole it leaves look good. But, all in all, not as many projects as i did to the 3670, they have made some real improvements in quality and commen sense design in the last 4 years.
Montana_1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #24
Garin1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2773
Congradulations on the new rig.
Garin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #25
Roamingusa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4995
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grey-ghost

hi again, scheduled 11/23 delievery ... the dealer got the slide covers on and things look to be on track. starting to get realllllll excited now.
they sold our 02 model 3670RL and it left the lot 11/18. hope who ever got her that they appreciate all the little things i added.
Roamingusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:44 PM   #26
Roamingusa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4995
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grey-ghost

hi, thanks, my friend AL came by today to see her ... i drove him nuts with all the projects i have planned for her, ripping out that little closet to install a window, took down the wood casement around the big bedroom window, we like drapes. Took out that stupid rechargalbe flashlight ... make a great place for a 12 volt utility plug. Downsized a number of the lamps, i wonder if Keystone ever heard of any lamp less than 60 watts or compact flourescent bulbs. i'm a thinking that lamp on the dresser has got to go, just got to figure out how to make the hole it leaves look good. But, all in all, not as many projects as i did to the 3670, they have made some real improvements in quality and commen sense design in the last 4 years.
Hi, We also just purchased an '06 3400DL. Our one major problem we had was when we ran our washer for the first time.If you have a w/d, be sure yours is plumbed into the grey water. Ours is plumbed into the black water tank....makes no sense to me, but the dealer neglected to tell us that! (I later found out they didn't know.)All it took was for me to get on this site and read another poster saying his was plumbed that way too. Was NOT a pretty sight. Kitchen floor got flooded! We now open the black tank valve when we do laundry.Other than a leak in the shower been no other problems. Of course we haven't hauled it anywhere yet, so we will see how that goes.
Enjoy!
Roamingusa is offline   Reply With Quote