Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Something's going wrong UP here...

I was going through some of my Mackinaw pics from the Rally and some very disturbing photos surfaced. Strange things sometimes happen U.P. here.

H. John Kohl. Retired Marine MSGT and NSA employee. Tough as they come. An unshakable leader of men not to be swayed by the blowing of the wind.

I believe what happened here can possibly be explained by the Mackinac Bridge towers amplifying the world's exploding cell phone signals and creating a type of microwave that affects the human brain if they come within a 10 mile radius.

Suspect Bridge Towers

Or my second possible theory is that John, even with all of his intensive and many years of military training, just could not withstand the force from the "Other Side" (not to be confused with the "Dark Side"). I am speaking, of course of our seemingly harmless and mild mannered Wisconsin MOC friends that seemed to be everywhere at the Rally...

After a weekend surrounded by them, it is very possible that they somehow may have been to blame for this unbelievable transformation. But you can judge for yourself......

A changed man

And if you are thinking, "Well, that's only one person..." I have more proof of strange goings on. I think we all know the National Rally Wagon Master and genuinely very intelligent and wise man, with great leadership qualities, David (David and Jo-Anna)... It only took one day for this change...

Used to be a no-nonsense type of guy

A sad but true story...

Wait a minute... I just remembered that David and Jo-Anna were camped next to me all weekend... OK, so there may be another explanation for David's behavior here in this pic... But we still have John's sudden penchant for wearing strange food on his head. Look closely at his eyes. You don't think he's been brainwashed, do you??? Sailer, where are you? I think he was their leader...

Anyone have any pics of me??? That weekend is suddenly very fuzzy - and I don't drink...

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:04 AM   #2
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
All of the cheesehead hats I've ever seen are either alot bigger than that one or John's head got mighty big.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 AM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I was just thinking... John is supposed to be "retired" from the NSA. I didn't think you could "retire" from these "employers" (then again, I watch a lot of movies...). Maybe John is trying to infiltrate that "Green and Gold" group?

Hope I didn't blow his cover...

You're right, Jim. Not a good disguise compared to others I've seen. Maybe it all he had to work with when he suddenly discovered he was surrounded...
Old 08-17-2009, 04:54 AM   #4
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Isn't it amazing that the original link to the photos taken at the rally, provided by John, did not have his picture in it? How many more must be lurking out there in the wild?

Hmmm! Maybe I ought to dig out some from 20+ years ago. I wonder if I still have them, or John sneaked in one dark and dreary NSA night and confiscated them. It might be the reason for my "changeling" over the years.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:25 AM   #5
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Not to mention what all that fudge can do to your teef... Dave P.S. I don't have the pic, but I am sure Joann does...
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Fudge impact

Yes it may be the bridge towers, does this totem pole look familiar?

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #7
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
YUP Dave, that's the fudge teeth pic!!!!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:06 AM   #8
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
I have a few others where transformations took place!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:37 AM   #9
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Reliving a great Rally, it just keeps ticking and ticking. More photos at my blog as well. (see link below to the blog)

(yes, shameless advertising of blog, shame on you Carol! )

Cannot wait for the Fall Rally!

WAHHOOOOOO!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #10
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Dave the Diver got his fudge teeth just from a one day visit to Mackinac Island!! I got mine fixed when we got home, cause they looked worse than Dave's!!!!
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Dave ,, By the way ,, I am here in cheese country , not in the ditch in front of my house, [[[[[AND YOU DON'T DRINK }}}}}} Where was cherel ..sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sailer

Dave ,, By the way ,, I am here in cheese country , not in the ditch in front of my house, [[[[[AND YOU DON'T DRINK }}}}}} Where was cherel ..sailer
Cheryl was on the other side - there's a lesson here (hope I learned it ) I didn't wait for her to come around the other side. After all how hard can it be to move forward just 40 ft to reposition the rig??????
Old 08-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #13
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
BTW the repair bill now stands at a measly $1,000. Maybe I should have had some cheese? Or at least been wearing some... John didn't pull through any ditch - I don't think. If he did he is probably smart enough not to post about it...