Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #1
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
Bedroom Slider

Is there any maintenance that is ever done to the bedroom slider? To me it looks enclosed unlike the dinning slider that is open to the elements. Thanks.

RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Bob,
I had my dealership lube and clean all the exterior seals on all the slides. It was making a shuddering noise last fall when I parked it in the garage for winter. Had the shop check it out this last week and they said it is operating normally. They suggested that if the problem comes back to lube the glides that are inside under the bed. They would have to take the bed apart for this. So far the problem is gone, but will be cycling the slides a few times this week before I take it down to the river next weekend. Dale will hopefully be along soon, I am sure he will have all the answers you and I both need.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote