Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2019 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
AM Poker volunteer coordinator needed

Hello everyone! It's getting closer. The wagon master team and all the coordinators are working really hard putting together a great rally.

Now we are looking for a volunteer coordinator for a brand new activity being added to the schedule this year, AM Poker (Hand). It’s like a poker walk or a poker run. If you have any interest, please email me at marilyndube13@gmail.com or post below and we can tell what is involved. Please forward any questions.

Do you like cards? Has anyone played this before? Want to learn a new game? I think this would be an awesome way for a new or a returning member to get involved and join in the fun. Remember there will be lots of help for all the coordinators.

2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:27 PM   #2
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Bumping! Please consider coordinating this new activity. Thanks!
Old 07-25-2019, 08:36 AM   #3
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilynd View Post
Hello everyone! It's getting closer. The wagon master team and all the coordinators are working really hard putting together a great rally.

Now we are looking for a volunteer coordinator for a brand new activity being added to the schedule this year, AM Poker (Hand). It’s like a poker walk or a poker run. If you have any interest, please email me at marilyndube13@gmail.com or post below and we can tell what is involved. Please forward any questions.

Do you like cards? Has anyone played this before? Want to learn a new game? I think this would be an awesome way for a new or a returning member to get involved and join in the fun. Remember there will be lots of help for all the coordinators.
Bumping Up! We still need a coordinator or co-coordinators to have this new activity. This could be a great for co-coordinators. AM Poker Hand would not bump into any seminar times, actually it will take place right before them, in the building, and near the hot coffee. This is fun to play and to see who will have the winning hand. Oh, did I say, “no dealer visors required?”
Old 07-25-2019, 11:40 AM   #4
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
You might want to explain how the game works and what the coordinators will need to do.

I for one have no idea on this one. I'll bet I am not alone
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #5
Sharhu
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #12737
Yes. We need to know what this is and what is involved. I have never heard of it.
Sharhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:57 AM   #6
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharhu View Post
Yes. We need to know what this is and what is involved. I have never heard of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffba View Post
You might want to explain how the game works and what the coordinators will need to do.

I for one have no idea on this one. I'll bet I am not alone
Good morning,

Thanks for letting me know. I just got to try a poker walk, for the first time, at the western rally. It was fun.

AM Poker Hand, is where, a person can buy a hand or more to participate during the rally week. For 5 mornings, each participant draws one card daily, hoping to make the best poker hand to win using basic poker rules. The daily card would be recorded on the player’s score card by the organizers. The winner would be announced at the end of the rally.

The coordinator and a couple of volunteers would be the dealers and recorders in the morning, before the seminars and activities happen. They would also be the judges. If you have any more questions, please pm me or email me at Marilyndube13@gmail.com. I would love to talk to you.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:01 PM   #7
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
BUMP---- Still looking for a Coordinator and a couple of volunteer helpers to run the AM Poker Hand! It's an EASY PEASY Coordinator and volunteer job. If we don't get a Coordinator we will have to cancel this event so if you don't want to see it go "Bye-Bye!!" post here to VOLUNTEER FOR THESE POSITIONS!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:29 PM   #8
Ladybug8881
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14640
What’s the COST per hand to play?
Is it allowed to buy more than one hand, or do you ‘just have to live with what you’re dealt’ (LOL)??

Is the “pot” split with winner and MOC?
Ladybug8881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:28 PM   #9
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug8881 View Post
What’s the COST per hand to play?
Is it allowed to buy more than one hand, or do you ‘just have to live with what you’re dealt’ (LOL)??

Is the “pot” split with winner and MOC?
1. $5 per hand
2. Yes, you can have more than one.
3. Yes, the pot would be split with MOC.

You thinking on playing? It was fun to pick a card everyday.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:52 PM   #10
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
I will volunteer to be coordinator but I will need a tutor. And someone to help determine the winner.
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 07:20 PM   #11
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkelpe View Post
I will volunteer to be coordinator but I will need a tutor. And someone to help determine the winner.
J, This going to be great! Thank you so much for volunteering! I can tutor you and also help determine the winner at the end. But, you will need a couple of volunteers to help out. I will bring everything you need. Sending you a PM, so we can talk about the details.