Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 03-04-2019, 05:23 PM   #1
Bear6201
Established Member

M.O.C. #21308
3731FL Front Window Shade

Hi, we have a 2018 3731 front living room and on the front window shade from time to time the shade will not operate and acts like it's dead. Well this is one of those times...
My DW likes it when the TV is down and the window shade is up. Currently the shade is down and when you operate the switch it will not move either up or down. Anybody have any ideas where the motor gets its power and is it on a delay. It seems like before if we waited for a while it would start operating again. It has been like this all day for at least 8 hours and still won't operate.

Thanks for any ideas, worst case I will call Montana tomorrow and see what advice they might havr.

Bear6201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:15 PM   #2
Dhardy
Established Member

M.O.C. #22493
My 2018 3820fk has a small breaker that looks like a little push button. You might have to look for it, it’s pretty small. Mine is located at the top of the shade near where the wiring attached. Good luck.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:34 PM   #3
CRUZIN 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhardy View Post
My 2018 3820fk has a small breaker that looks like a little push button. You might have to look for it, it’s pretty small. Mine is located at the top of the shade near where the wiring attached. Good luck.
The little black button is to recalculate the shade, it's not a breaker.