Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
2011 Mid-Atlantic Rally - Wagonmaster needed

As a reminder, we announced at this years rally that after three years of wagon-mastering and assisting, that we have decided to step aside and let someone else serve for the upcoming year. As we all discussed at the rally, the rally is not limited to Virginia, so if anyone has a local area in the mid-Atlantic region that they would like to see a rally at, now is the time to step up since it is a good idea to get the campground lined up before the beginning of the year. We will help anyone who wants to take the lead on next year's rally. The rally has grown from the 9-10 rig range to a total attendance in 2010 of 22 rigs, so the interest is strong and appears to be growing. If anyone has questions, feel free to either post on the forum, PM or e-mail me.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
chieflawdawg
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6935
bingo, I have contacted the Tom Johnson Campground at the Lowe's Motor Speedway In Charlotte. They can host us there but I cannot researve the pavillion until Jan 2011. They said that they have some regular scheduled events in August that uses the pavillion and until the schedule comes out, they won't know if we can have it or not. If not scheduled, she said that we could have it at no cost. I am planning on hosting it if I can get it set up. Will be right across the street from the race track near shopping and Nascar sites. If not there, we will find some other place.
chieflawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Thanks for stepping up and handling the 2011 rally. Lowe's Motor Speedway In Charlotte sound like a great place for a rally. We hope/plan to attend. Look forward, after January, to hear the dates, etc.
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:17 AM   #4
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Thanks Steve (chieflawdawg) for the efforts so far. You know if you need anything, all you have to do is ask (Post, or feel free to PM or e-mail me). I agree with Steves that Charlotte sounds like a great, new place for us all to gather again and to draw in new ralliers!! Keep in mind that everything is open if you want to host it, dates, location, etc, etc. Obviously, last year we coordinated the dates with the Great Lakes rally to allow for caravanning (is that a word??) between the rallies. We also tried to have it outside of the normal school year to encourage more children to be able to attend.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote