Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2005, 01:22 PM   #1
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
2006 Regional Rally Dates

The MOC Great Lakes Region dates are confirmed with the campground. We have August,24,25,26 and 27. The campgrounds is Tommorow's Stars Resort located at exit 62 on I-70 in Springfield Ohio. I wanted to get this info out as soon as possible so that people could get their vacation scheduals set for 2006. We will post a list of needed volunteers at a later date, but for now we have at least secured the date and place. You can email your reservations to me and I will pass this along to Tommorow's Stars. There will be more info posted later, keep watching!

Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:02 PM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Those dates look promising for us.Don't think that school starts till the 28th and Helen's schedule says she is off that weekend..If she can get off the 24th and 25th we are in.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 05:39 PM   #3
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
Does this mean they picked a date for the national rally yet?
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 11:12 PM   #4
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
I haven't been givin a date for the National Rally yet, but I was told it would be in September, so I could go ahead and plan ours in August and it wouldn't interfere with it. I would like to have done ours one week and been able to travel right to the National, but I can't wait any longer for the Adminstration to get their dates from Keysstone. We had to secure a campgrounds now, and people have to turn their vacations to their employers.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:13 AM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
You did the right thing Emmel.The end of Aug will already cut the number of folks who can attend because of school starting dates.You waited long enough. Helen is sure she can get the 24 and 25th off so we are looking foward to meeting some of the MOC folks we only know via the forum.. and if they ever get around to the national dates in sept we MAY be able to make that also...
Old 02-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #6
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Well alrighty, gang! Let's get this thing going! August will be here before we know it. I summitted a vacation request today. There is a real good chance that Gail and can be there.

I can hear the laughter and smell the campfires now!
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:30 AM   #7
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
this is the campground' http://www.letsgocamping.com/asr/res...rowsStars.html
Old 03-06-2006, 06:57 AM   #8
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Looks like a great place for a rally!
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:07 PM   #9
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Just to keep everyone updated. Steve Emmel is working on the campground details.Soon as he gets the pricing and number of spots firmed up we will post a signup sheet.We had a mini informal Gl rally meeting at the Toledo RV show so we DO have a sort of plan.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:11 PM   #10
ronstan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1536
Not sure how someone who doesn't even own a montana can be in charge
ronstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:55 PM   #11
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ronstan

I'm not sure who you are refering to, I'm the owner of a 2004 model 3280 and this is my second Montana? I think you remember Patti and I don't you Ron, we rode together to the Amish family's house for the meal!
Old 03-11-2006, 02:42 AM   #12
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
[quote]quote:Originally posted by Emmel

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ronstan

Quote:
I'm not sure who you are refering to, I'm the owner of a 2004 model 3280 and this is my second Montana? I think you remember Patti and I don't you Ron, we rode together to the Amish family's house for the meal!
'He may have been refering to me which means he has not been keeping up.We are the owners of a 06 3400Rl montana and we are NOT in charge.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:04 AM   #13
ronstan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1536
Yes I was referring to richfaa. You might have bought one but you still don't have it and it sounded like you were taking charge.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:08 AM   #14
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I am so sorry that keystone has not yet built my Unit but I am assured that we will have it before the rally.Don't see anywhere in my post where I said I, or anyone for that matter was in charge. Steve and Patty Emmel took the lead in setting the rally up and they can not do it alone so Helen and I said we would help in any way we could.I am also now a bit confused.Was not aware that you had to actually own a Montana to be a member of the MOC and since we have Challenger and Mountaineer owners on the forum does that mean they are excluded from attending the rallies. However since rules are rules I will refrain from further involvement till the Montana is in the driveway.are there any other qualifications I have missed.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:23 PM   #15
ronstan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1536
Personally I don't really care anymore what you do.

This used to be a pretty good forum . Your right you don't need to have a Montana or any of the keystone products to belong here.

I had told Steve last year that I would help out but I am not sure now if we will even attend

I know a fellow who has a challenger and he is a real nice fellow. even though he has a challenger.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:56 AM   #16
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
Rich, I don't know this ronstan, but he's either confused or having a bad day. According to my understanding, you do not have to "possess" a Montana, have ordered a Montana, or even know what a Montana IS to be an active member of this forum.
One of the values I see in this forum is knowing what to watch for and what to do before ordering and accepting delivery of a Montana.
He also said he didn't care what you did, and that this used to be a good forum site. Just so you know, I do care what you do and I think that jumping in to help was a great idea on your part. Thank you for doing that. Also, I think this is one of the best forums on the Internet and that people like you who volunteer to help are the people that make it great (along with the others who question, reply, and just read the posts).
I hope you continue to jump in and do all you can to help us.
I intend to attend the rally (in spite of not owning or having ordered a Montana yet) and look forward to meeting you and everyone else (including ronstan).
Thanks, Rich and Helen.
Larry
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #17
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Thanks Larry.Ronstan is a good guy we have met him and he introduced us to the MOC. We already forgot about it and along with Steve and Patty Emmel, and hopefully others down the road, will work toward making the G.L rally a great one..
Old 03-14-2006, 06:14 AM   #18
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
I joined this forum long before we purchased our Montana in an effort to learn about our future purchase. So I know you don't have to own a Montana to be a member. And I hope that anyone who is new to the forum can easily see that most of the attitudes of folks who post here are positive, friendly, and inquisitive. We are all here to learn. Most of us consider this forum to be a 'family' and when we meet one another, it's like meeting a long lost cousin because we've learned to know one another through this medium.

As the organizer for our little, unofficial get together in Georgia at the end of this month, I appreciate everyone who steps up to volunteer and I'm sure that is the case with Patti and Steve Emmel, Rich. Don't let one bad post squelch your enthusiasm. 'Nuff said!
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote