Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Rally Show and Tell.....

Having read Emmel's post about his sewer tube just enforces my belief in just how handy it is to be able to attend the many MOC rallies and see first hand some of the many many Mods completed by are very creative MOC Members. I know that over the years I have picked up on some GREAT ideas.
Oh sure we can try to describe our mods or even post pictures on here but you cannot beat seeing these Mods up close and personal. Therefore I would like to recommend a Show and Tell event at every MOC rally and I would very much like to see as many members participate as possible.

The first rally on the east coast is the Northeast Rally and we already have a number of members signed up. I would love to see that number of particpants doubled or even tripled.

How about it? Got any MOD you would like to show off????

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
I'm with Glenn. I'd like to learn what owners have done to improve their rigs. Good ideas are worth passing on to others. Even if you don't have any mods, join the fun and gain some insight as to what can be done to make things easier.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
LOL... I just saw this new topic. I just put up a post about me installing side lights in the rear corner of my Monty.

From your signature picture of your rig, I see that (many of) you don't have them. Funny how they add a side light at the front lower corners, but nothing in the rear that you can see from your TV mirrors especially when checking for objects on a turn. The lights shouldn't only be for others approaching you but for us who have to manuever our rigs safely especially at night or in inclement weather. Any illumination can help.

I hope we can get to these rallys one day. We still consider ourselves newbies to the MOC and if what I've learned in the short time I have been a member has been unexhaustable, I would have to guess that in person rallies to see improvements would have to be even better - a picture is worth a thousand words, but a life experience is immeasurable.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
Art do you have pictures you can post on your mod? Pictures of all the others who have made mod would be great too.
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Guess I should have mentioned this previously.

Check out MOC Member Show and Tell Links

It has been sometime since I checked all the links so if you find one that does not work let me know. Please be specific with the Subject title.

AND if you have an album with your Mods post the URL address here and I will include it.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote