Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
We get our rig back Tuesday

Finally after 9 weeks it is finished. They pulled it out of the bay last Tuesday and are just waiting for the head mechanic to get back on Monday to do the final check. We will head down Tuesday to bring it home. Then we will start packing it out again for the Reunion in mid August in Beloit. After that it is just a matter of waiting for the end of Sept to head to the Rally. Dave and Betsy

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:50 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Been a long haul for ya, hope those repairs are done right and you never have to see the inside of a service bay again!

or, as they say

WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Congrats. I echo also the hope that everything is properly repaired. Look forward to meeting you folks in Goshen.

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Good deal, I hope it is all fixed and like new for you guys.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Dave thats great news, I'm sure you can hardly wait. Delaine and me are thinking about riding up in Sept for a few days just to look around at the Big Sky Montana's. We will be down in Texas for a week or two and then pull back to Tennessee.

Will stay at a Hotel for a few nights. And also get to meet some of the MOC'ers. Hope everything is fixed as it should be. Good Luck.. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Delaine and Lindy, you are going to stop by when you are at the rally I hope. You can stay with us for a day or two if you don't mind two hundred pound labs and an inflatable bed. We look forward to seeing you guys there. After the rally we will make a speed run back to Land O Lakes to finish packing out for the winter and to shut down the sticks and bricks. Then it will be a bee line to Linden... Dave and Betsy
Old 07-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #7
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Dave, Thanks for the kind offer. However with our Dog "Montana" which is about 75 lbs he's still a puppy and growing. Dave if you guys want you can use our Hughes net satellite system because we want be taking it with us, also if you using Direct-Tv system we have a Satellite Dish thats we leave here. Just set the Big Sky down and plug everthing up, and your set. GBY.....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #8
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
It is Tuesday and we have the Beast back. It appears that everything is done and working fine. The only problem is that the awning has been rolled up for 7 weeks and through a dozen T-storms. Now I have a bumper crop of green algae and mold that needs to be removed from the awning. The 50 amp plug works great too, I just backed up beside the little house and plugged in. YES! thats what I'm talkin about.. Dave