Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Sister & brother-in-law getting a Montana

Just got an excited call from my sister. They travel to Flordia for a short time each winter and have a Citation travel trailer. They have always admired our Montanas. We finally convinced them with the help of some of their friends to change to a 5ver. They have been shopping for the last year and working with a dealer in Hagerstown, MD.

Today they purchased a 2005 Montana 3295RK. Amazing our first Montana was a 3295RK. They will be taking delivery next week and we have told them all about this great MOC forum.

Will be exciting to see them join us and will let you all know when they do. This is their first fifth wheel and my brother-in-law is concerned about towing "that big thing". I have told them they are going to really enjoy the Montana and our great group of owners. Now just have to convince them to come to the rally with us in VA in Septemebr since they live in Winchester, VA.

Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
moc5er
Site Team

M.O.C. #4839
Congratulations to the new MOC'ers.
moc5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Happy days are ahead for your sister and her husband. Congratulations to them.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
I guess RVing is a family thing. My sister and her family have been dcamping all their lives. She bought a 5th wheel (SOB) 10 years ago and was the impetus for us getting one and hitting the road. We left Alaska in June with our Montan and met up with them in Florence, OR and travelled with them for the next 2 months. Had a ball being with family again. We will join them in Montana this spring and travel east from their. Great to hear you might have a travel companion.....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote