Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
7 Feathers Beading Mania

The more I bead, the more I [s]spend[/s] love it! (Don't look too closely at the wrapped loops on the dangling earrings below; they were my first "look at the book and try it" attempts.) Susan, do you recognize the stones in the rectangular earrings? They were left over from the lanyard I made at 7 Feathers.

Gee, I used to think that "She who dies with the most fabric wins," but I'm sure the expression should be "She who dies with the most beads wins." I'm addicted to the textures, colors, and styles of beads. I may have to keep working to supply my habit.

The earrings in the photo are my first attempts at doing anything other than the Soup bracelet and several memory wire bracelets. Now I'm working on a wire-and-stone necklace, a wrapped-loop bracelet, and several other pairs of earrings, all for Christmas gifts. I made the Swarovski crystals dangling earrings for one of my daughters but liked them so well that I made another pair for myself.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote