Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #21
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
We have the kingdome and have had no problems in high wind. I can see that you might with the crank up kind. It is true if you are under trees, you have trouble getting a signal. We have rarely had that happen.

Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #22
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
We haven't ordered the sat dome and will probably start out with the tripod.....as we will be in the trees here in Washington. We're not sure if we can justify the $$ on a sat dish. Guess we'll have to see how the tripod works for us first.
Those of you who've ordered how long should I wait before I bug the dealer on our order I'd like to know when it's being built and the number but figured it takes a couple of weeks to get scheduled on the build line?? Charles told our dealer if we ordered before June 10th, the dealer in Washington state should receive it by mid to late July. Do I ask the dealer to find out or should I call the factory? I've never done this before
judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:28 PM   #23
Jim Jarvis
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6781
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by judyuk

We haven't ordered the sat dome and will probably start out with the tripod.....as we will be in the trees here in Washington. We're not sure if we can justify the $$ on a sat dish. Guess we'll have to see how the tripod works for us first.
Those of you who've ordered how long should I wait before I bug the dealer on our order I'd like to know when it's being built and the number but figured it takes a couple of weeks to get scheduled on the build line?? Charles told our dealer if we ordered before June 10th, the dealer in Washington state should receive it by mid to late July. Do I ask the dealer to find out or should I call the factory? I've never done this before
I found Mike Spencer to be a great guy to deal with. He can give you the details you want and gets back to you fairly quickly. As more people find out about him he may get bogged down but I know he is helping people with info now. Go to the keystone sign and send an email under the contact us section.
Jim Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:14 AM   #24
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Thanks, Jim. I'll wait about a week and then email him.
Hey, that's a nice Big Sky you got there!! The truck looks pretty good too!!
We're also buying a Ford dually but probably a 2005-2007. May be going to Texas when we're ready. Seems like 75% of the duallys are down there.

Thanks, Jim. I'll wait a few days and then email him. I appreciate the info and that's why this forum is so great!

judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #25
Jim Jarvis
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6781
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by judyuk

Thanks, Jim. I'll wait about a week and then email him.
Hey, that's a nice Big Sky you got there!! The truck looks pretty good too!!
We're also buying a Ford dually but probably a 2005-2007. May be going to Texas when we're ready. Seems like 75% of the duallys are down there.

Thanks, Jim. I'll wait a few days and then email him. I appreciate the info and that's why this forum is so great!

Thanks on the Big Sky Judy. My wife and I love this coach, Keystone did a great job with this one.
The truck is great, the diesel pulls like 300 or so horses going up hills. Been a Chevy guy all my life til my last truck which was an F150. Now this F350 with the diesel is a towers dream. Although new I've not had any issues with the 6.4. It likes its fuel but what can you expect with all this enviro stuff we have today.
Jim Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote