Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
hecapps
Established Member

M.O.C. #5742
Battery Lights and AC Quit temporarily

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to look for to solve a problem for me???

After running the AC for most of the day in the state of Washington the AC quits running and at the same time the battery light at the computer center and the 2 lights on my large slide (on my 3400RL) quit working. After an hour or so they resume working. Did the same thing about a year ago in other states.

Has anyone had this problem????

hecapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:49 AM   #2
Buffpilot
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5227
Well I am also in Washington state and recently, I tried to run the slides in with the AC running and the AC quit and the slides moved very slowly. The battery indicator read empty. As we were leaving for a month long trip, I ran to Costco and got another battery. Come to find out the AC breaker for the converter had tripped and I had discharged the battery. Been RV since 1974 and forget to check connections during my trouble shooting. At least now I have a second batter to install when we return home. Hope this helps
Buffpilot is offline   Reply With Quote