Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 11-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #21
ALAN
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4279
I agree with all that has been said. Always enjoyed your posts and suggestions. We live in Phoenix, so not too far from you. If you are looking for someplace cool but close to your current home for all or part of the summer, try Pinecrest Lake RV resort in Overgaard, AZ. You can rent a place to stay or if you had an RV there are some lots you can park on. http://www.pinecrestlake.org/ this is their web site. A great place with very friendly people. We spent a month there one July. Great small town 4th of July parade and fireworks. We know a number of people who own lots and could help you with questions. One is a past MOC member. Want contact data either call or send me an email. 602.678.4186 or AL1999W@aol.com

Alan & Kathy

ALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #22
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Karen, I remember the Truck Stop we had lunch at in LaPine. You're right, we were just getting going then. Thanks for the info on the Escape, we plan on looking at that one also....

Alan & Kathy, Maybe this winter, we could arrange a get together among members in and around the area. We did this a few years ago at The Organ Stop. We were staying at Meridian Park in AJ and I sent a letter around to all the Montana owners inviting them to have dinner with us. We got about 8-10 couples to join us....I will keep your info on Pinecrest and maybe check into it some summer.....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:58 AM   #23
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
I couldn't decide if I should put a thumbs up or thumbs down on this posting, so I just cried (lol).
* Thumbs up: I'm happy for your selling your rig; happy for you, that is.
We will really miss your real-life postings during your journey. We always valued your input since you are a "straight shooter."
* Thumbs down: We were hoping to hit the road in time to buy your outfit but medical problems held us back. I know the care and investment you put into the rig and would have bought it in a minute!
When we finally do get going we will make it a point to stop and see you folks again (during the winter, of course!!)
We wish you the best of luck and the best of times in this next stage of your lives.
Larry & April
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:12 AM   #24
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
To you both, Phil and Cathy, good health and happiness on your next life's adventure. You have selected a great area to enjoy in Arizona. Check in once in while on the MOC.
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #25
sapest
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11886
Hi Phil
"We are already considering renting a motorhome and travelling out of the heat next summer. Washington State and Colorado are on our list"

Perhaps Debra & I can rent you back your rig ?
We will be just across the line in BC.
-Steve
sapest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:43 AM   #26
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sapest

Hi Phil
"We are already considering renting a motorhome and travelling out of the heat next summer. Washington State and Colorado are on our list"

Perhaps Debra & I can rent you back your rig ?
We will be just across the line in BC.
-Steve
Thanks Steve, that would be great!!!! See you in March!
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote