Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 11-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #21
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Congrats, enjoy this time to the fullest.

2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:34 AM   #22
capn chris
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2586
Send a message via AIM to capn chris Send a message via Yahoo to capn chris
Way to go, Dale! Very happy for you. Doubt you'll even look back, now. Enjoy each day, and work on the bucket list of places you plan to see and do. Best wishes, always. Thanks for all of your help to our group (including me) over the years.
capn chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:10 PM   #23
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Dale -
Congratulations and the best to you and your wife. We look forward to hearing from you on the forum. Maybe you will be able to one day find that Montana you were looking for along the the way. Until then, you are always welcome here and it will be good to get your knowledge here.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:46 PM   #24
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Dale and Gail-- Hope to see you on the road this coming year! If you don't have anything going for July, come on out to Nebraska for our Central Plains Regional Rally! It's a fun way to meet some of those that you have responded to over the years here on the forum. You will really enjoy yourselves and one thing you both will learn is that you can not figure how you ever had time for work. Enjoy and hope you keep helping us with our slide problems and not having to take any sides now! Welcome to retirement!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:59 AM   #25
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
rames14,

Finding the Big Sky we want is NOT going to be a problem. The problem is determining when. Gail has plans for us to move into a new or new to us ranch style home possibly the first half of 2012.

Rondo,

I have been watching all of the regional rally forums. One never knows where we might show up to "bust" a rally.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:42 AM   #26
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
We'll be there in July "If God's will'n and the creek don't rise!" Come on out and enjoy some of Nebraska's hospitality! There will be more postings on the CPRR as the time gets closer to the date! It's going to be held at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground again this year and we hope you can make it! Looking forward to seeing that new Big Sky also!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #27
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations, Dale and Gail! We are both very happy for you and hope to see you two on the road again.

For those newer members not familiar with Dale, he's a long time member who used to work for Lippert. He was extremely helpful to many of us and we learned to rely on his knowledge and judgement about those products, knowing he would be straight up with us. He later moved on to a competitor to Keystone but sometimes checked in and continued to be very helpful to us.

Besides that, we've had the pleasure of spending time with Dale and Gail and consider them both to be good friends.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #28
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Steve and Vicki,

You two are too much! Thank you for the kind words! It's great being back on this forum.

Since I have spent the last 4 years and some odd months at the competitor, I've learned that a lot of issues are inherant to these units, no matter who makes them. And it is simply because, all of the components used to build them come from a lot of the same manufacturers and suppliers. So, whenever I give any advise, it will be from what I have experienced and what I had to do with retail customers to help correct those issues. After all, at Lippert, I was helping with one product. At the manufacturing level, I had to learn and know everything! Therefore, I've had the luxury to compare between 2 very popular makes and as I have stated somewhere on this forum before......"Someday, Gail and I will have a very hard decision to make between Keystone and the competitor."

I will never purposely judge or down grade either one but, merely suggest how an issue needs to be resolved.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote