Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2016, 03:53 AM   #1
MARK A
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18157
Actual measurements

Well, I seem to have found some additional,less than clear info on the length of these trailers. The most Salesmen are either uninformed,resistant to tell the truth or incapable of telling the truth,whichever one. It's really kind of disgusting.
Are the specs on the Keystone website accurate? Are they back of ladder to front of pin box or just the coach itself.Some I'm told are the INSIDE dimensions....
I was also told by one dealer the warranty on a 5 month old trailer doesn't transfer if sold to another party, a quick visit to the website debunked that story. Another dealer said warranties absolutely do transfer on Keystone products reinforcing the website info, Kudos to TACOMA RV for being an exception! Anyway, I would like to find out how much windage to give the measurement info on these trailers.
Sorry for the mini rant..

Thanks
Mark