Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 10-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
KathyandDave
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8693
Send a message via MSN to KathyandDave
Wish list

Dear Keystone;
Here is our wish list. We have not been naughty. Milk and cookies will be served.

- Wide body (101");
- Taller slides;
- Non-carpet steps inside;
- four stairs + threshold = five steps total outside.
- A new kind of frame with tandem wheels further back, which will - increase the pin weight (so it can't be towed with less than a one-ton), but will be more stable with less bounce, especially in long lengths we see recently;
- wall-hugger recliners with release lever easier to reach, less effort to return to upright;
- a well-organized, larger desk in some models for those who use desks extensively (I do);
- return somehow to range cover that folds back OR put a full backsplash and storage for range and sink covers.
- more thinking about pet bowls and cat litter box;
- three levels of undercarriage - weekend travel, destination travel, frequent /long-haul travel, with corresponding configurations of tires, axles, shackles, bolts, hanger attachments and frame bracing;
- shelves with netting in main storage bay;
- outdoor TV;
- cell phone shelf and power at front door;
- throne with lots of room to sit and think.

Thanks for reading!

Dave and Kathy

KathyandDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
Hooker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7915
I don't think your comment about moving the axles to the rear will have anything to do with what people use as a tow vehicle. We have people towing 16k vehicles with 3/4 ton trucks now.
Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
We have a 2012 3402rl and Keystone has adressed some of those issues, right as we walk in our main door there is the washer/dryer closet but it works GREAT for the cat box room ,our bedroom Tv unhooks and attaches to a bracket in the storage compartment( it is pretty slick)and easy to do,our Moryde rubber suspension soaks up bumps great AND has the Wet bolt kit and as far as taller slides my buddies SOB has the Tallest slides in the Industry by 2in but they do not have a ceiling fan because they do no curve the roof like Montana and I am not sure why we need taller slides I'm 6ft 4 and never had a problem bumping my head or anything and I do not plan on inviting Shaq over for lunch so I do not see a need for taller slides but you do have a point with the wider 101" wide body my buddies SOB is a little wider in the storage area and that is nice