Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2021, 12:20 PM   #1
sappito
Established Member

M.O.C. #24805
Cracking Paint?!

Hey camper friends, has anybody experienced this? This cracking paint and cracked decals are on The front cap of my 2020 Montana 373RD, the thing is only about a year and a half old and the paint is cracking?! Camping World is useless and the extended warranty for the exterior paint, which was sold to me by Camping World and sponsored by Camping World through a third-party vendor, refuses to do anything but buff the area! I’m waiting for Montana to make a determination if this is a manufacturer defect. There was no damage to the front end, I wash and wax on a regular basis, this is absolutely ridiculous! Been camping my entire life and have never had this happen, much less on a virtually brand new rig!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	05196200-BA4B-4456-A709-5599CE42FE3D.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	8719   Click image for larger version

Name:	B9C61687-E8B5-4F4E-B767-B2C9FABA8580.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	8720  
sappito is offline   Reply With Quote