Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
maximo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11371
X FACTOR Crossmembers

Searched and read old post on the Mor/ryde X Factor Crossmembers. Anyone lately had the X Factor system added to their trailers. I have a new 3580RL Big Sky and have it parked at my daughters ranch because of some real tight backing up that would have to be made to park the trailer at my place on a new cement pad and storage garage I am building at my location. Some of the older trailer parks also have tight places to back a 38 ft trailer in to. If you do have what kind of price did you pay and did you add two or three crossmembers?

Frank
maximo is offline   Reply With Quote