Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2005, 03:54 AM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Banjo Dave,

Very disapointed to here this about the 2005 3400. It's my favorite floor plan. I would have thought Keystone would be improving their quality control instead of getting worse.

I feel your pain!

There seems to be three types of Montana owners on this forum. Those with units that have been trouble free, Those that have had some problems that were quickly resolved or needing just minor adjustments (as Keystone reports is normal in the industry) and then there is group number three who have been plagued with problem after problem that go beyond minor adjustments that take a toll on your patience, your wallet, and time and take the joy out of new ownership.

I am in group number three. If you continue to have problems that your dealer cannot fix you should contact Keystone directly and a let them know what your problems are. The carpet in my unit had to be replaced do to the mold under the carpet.

After three years of grief, it seems I finally have a unit that does not leak and things seem to be working. The only thing I'm facing now is a leaking grey water tank.

Good luck to you and make sure you document all of your problems with Keystone in writing.
Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote