View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
rlwhit
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3189
Thank you Keystone

Will try to make a long story short. (I am not a good typist) A month ago while in for a few warrenty repairs I mentioned that the ceiling in the larger slide out had a sag in it. I wanted it on record in case a problem came up later. Our 1 year is up this month. The service manager suggested that since the slideout worked ok and there were no leaks that nothing should be done. I called Keystone and when I told them that the outside rubber flapper seal was about 3/4 inch above the center of the slideout when extended. He said we need to fix that NOW!!! Called and told the dealer THAT and they got right on it. Went behond normal response. Well I brought Monty home today with an almost level ceiling. You cannot tell it is not perfect. Turns out that was the way it was made. Not level to begin with. Keystone came through again.

All you folks that are having problems I feel for you. When we first bought our Montana we did not know anyting about the dealer service department. Turned out bad. Seven months later they had a large turn over of people. Someone got in there and change things. Today they even did a couple of things that were small but without asking. So I think that Keystone will back us up if you have the right service writer that will work with the factory. Sometimes I don't think they(service writer) care.

This is one HAPPY CAMPER!!!!
rlwhit is offline   Reply With Quote