Thread: MAIDEN VOYAGE
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 01:48 PM   #1
CanDo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2106
MAIDEN VOYAGE

Thanks to all who welcomed us to the MOC. We just got back from our maiden voyage after having picked up the new rig last Friday, 1 October. Oh, wow! I truly can't think of the words to describe it! It was incredible! And Dave absolutely loved the way it towed. I agreed when he said our little Coleman Caravan swayed and moved around alot more.
We left the dealership and drove straight to one of our favorite spots, Pocahontas State Park near Richmond, VA. We pulled into the site, unhooked, put out the slides, turned on the lights - and nothing! After about 15 frantic minutes of speedreading through the ton of info on the rig, we determined that the site we were in had no power to it. So we hooked right back up (what a piece of cake compared to our TT!) and moved to another site. Light! And everything worked just like it was supposed to! Just like at the dealership! (We think we'll keep it!!!)
And on the way home north on I-95, we got a thumbs from an 18-wheeler driver! Just can't seem to wipe the smiles off our faces! We so wanted to stay just where we were - but work calls for a while longer. Can't wait. Look forward to communing with you all again soon.
CanDo is offline   Reply With Quote