Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Let me also welcome you to the forum, this is the place to get the answers and ideas you need. That being said your window problem is not one I've had to deal with, however I have heard of it so someone on here will have ideas for you. In order to get to that person you will need to start a thread under the Montana problems topic and title it "leaking window" or something like that. If a thread under that topic is already up when you hit active topics just click on the topic title bar and when everything under that topic opens there will be a new topic button in the middle above the existing topics. Otherwise go to all forums and scroll down until you find Montana problems listed, click to open it, click new topic and go from there. Not everyone who knows about window leaks will reply to "new member" but if they see window leak they'll jump in and give you what they know. Good luck and hope to meet you down the road.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote