Thread: Purchasing
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
kcaravelli
Established Member

M.O.C. #11481
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PSFORD99

Welcome to the MOC. If you want to shop around for price, there are several of us that bought ,and traveled out of state to purchase a Montana. My local dealer here in Utah could not come close to what I paid for my 2008 3400RL in Indiana. That being said if you need some dealer names let us know, for me it paid to shop around. Yes the 3400 is a popular model, but they all have certain things that attract people. Good luck with your search.
Interesting to read this. I just put a bid on a unit in NY. There is a small dealer there with a repo we would like to get our hands on. We have agreed on price but getting it back to Seattle is another matter. I can't go get it as we both work full time. Shipping by train is too expensive and I'm still checking on other methods. I may be cost prohibitive to purchase it. This model is a 2009 in the low 30s, we just saw one sell today here at Camping World listed for 52k, not sure what the selling price was.
The REAL Reason we want one from out if state is because we are full-timers and almost nobody back here in Seattle orders their rigs with Dual Pane windows which we insist on for the benefits dealing with condensation. Anyway..still working on it.
kcaravelli is offline   Reply With Quote