Thread: Power useage
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:17 AM   #10
Eagleback
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15731
Looks like Maria might be a new England problem and from my postion here I'm OK with that. I will tell you were going to make some changes for hurricane season by having 5, 5 gallons of gas and diesel in storage next year from about July through Oct or so just in case we have to bug out again. The main problem was no fuel or supplies, and it was getting hard to find even a week before Irma even made land fall. Our friends in Sebring have months and months supply of dooms day food packets so to the camping store to have a few of them also. Of course no problems with fire arms or ammo. We are picking up the pieces here, even though i have a day job, at night were helping clean up to get our park back to normal as soon as we can. But it will have a lot of open spaces and a few said to us there not coming back. I guess i don't blame them, i would not be here ether in the summer but i'm not retired yet. and we said no to buying a park model, were staying in the monty and after i retire it will travel back to Michigan in the summer. Thank you all for the prayers I know it kept us all safe.
Eagleback is offline   Reply With Quote