View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Checking the little things

After Rich posted about the bottoms of his dining chairs being of faulty construction, I had it on my list to check ours. Was at the rig over the weekend to start the prep work and was pleased to discover that our seat bottoms seem to be of fairly decent construction. Plenty of staples along each side centered on the wood that holds them and all looked good. Also had to swap out the drain hose on the Splendide washer since evidently during installation is had gotten crushed and was leaking. That was an ordeal, had to remove it from the cabinet then take the bottom and back panel off to swap out the hose. I could not wait to have it done under warranty since we need the washer next week in New Orleans. Splendide did ship the replacement hose at no charge so hopefully all is good now. We won't know until we get there since the rig is still winterized. Also used my Christmas gifts (Croftgate waterless products) to clean the majority of the rig and it is now considered worthy of being seen with. Still have a couple of final things to check prior to our 3 a.m. departure Saturday morning. DW and I both are looking forward to the trip to officially celebrate our 25th which was yesterday, but in the middle of the work week. We spent our evening with me tutoring statistics and US History to assist with homework and test taking in pursuit of her Master's Degree. The wait until Saturday is going to be rough!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote