Thread: MOC chapters
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 02:53 PM   #9
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Jeff Heiser

What do we have to do to start a chapter? I am from Florida and so far from what I have noticed on this forum there are sevral posters from here. What would it take for us to start a chapter here in Florida? We can start with one that covers the state and as we get more members local to one another and particular areas they can split and form there own chapter. We can try to get together every couple of months to meet and do something(who knows what that might be right now) that would be offical. We could host relaxing campouts or regional rallies/events or take part in events as a group (state fair, Red Belly Days, Strawberry Festival, etc). Most of our chapter business can be conducted right here online. I belong to Southern Cruisers Motorcycle Club and we never meet. All rides and events are conducted and scheduled online. There is no reason we could not do the same thing. The thing that would be great is we would have the chance to meet new people with similar interests and just maybe have the chance to learn something new and interesting from someone we meet.

So what do we have to do? What about you Florida people would anyone be interested?

Jeff Heiser
Merritt Island Florida
Hi Jeff, I know of a good starter get together. The RV Show at Tampa in January. Last year a number of the MOC members got together at the Montana booth for a short face to face and a picture. Maybe this year we could expand the RV Show get together into a campground for a few nights.

We are currently at Roberts RV Resort near St Pete.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote