View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #13
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Those big toys do look like fun, don't they? I bet if someone opened an amusement park for adults and stocked it with lots of dirt, trenchers, dozers, diggers, backhoes, cranes, etc., the place would be an instant hit.

Stiles, you're right--I don't see any wheels anywhere, darn it. We began this project before we remembered how much we loved living in our RV and traveling.

Icehouse--Those cute Porta-Potties? Heck, they've been so dang convenient that I'm tempted to keep them, especially with 5 grandsons. This summer I'll have all 5 little boys at one time for a week or two--bet they'd think those outhouses are the BEST. (I'll probably have our only granddaughter, too, because she's not likely to miss the reunion of the Texas and Montana cousins.)

NewFlyLady--I wish we were on the Beaverhead or the Madison, but I guess being on Clark Canyon Reservoir is a good second-best. We can walk to the Beaverhead, but honestly, it's not a very pretty river compared to the Madison, Yellowstone, and other area hot spots. However, it is a recognized Blue Ribbon Trout Stream, and I've pulled some really nice browns and rainbows from it on occasion.

Shouldn't have mentioned rivers and fishing . . . once that itch starts, it doesn't stop. I love to fish!

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote