View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:46 AM   #16
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
I would expect that if I had a Samsung fridge that the dealer would handle the warranty if for no other reason the customer satisfaction. But with that said, Samsung is a royal PITA to deal with, We have a Samsung fridge and a front load washer in our S&B. They have both immediately needed a service tech. But getting Samsung to supply that tech was a study in total frustration even though we had purchased a virtually useless extended warranty. I wont have another Samsung product in the house once these go to appliance heaven

My guess is that the OPs CW dealership has had their problems dealing with Samsung and have passed the ordeal on to the customer. He may claim that the Samsung warranty is written so that he can wash his hands of the problem if it craps out - and the dealership fine print may say it as well.

If all else fails, including talking to Samsung, I would call the local BBB if there is one, then if no satisfaction, the state's attorney general's fraud office. It may end up in small claims court.

Good luck!
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote