View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #10
drayhazel

M.O.C. #22932
Guess what I've seen so far is the fresh water tank is an issue and has been for a while and Keystone has chose to ignore it. But Keystone is not the only one, the reason why I am looking at a Montana is because of my Open Range. We purchased this camper brand new it was our first RV and we bought it for the Grandkids, it's a bunk house and we love the set up. But we hadn't had the camper three months and it was taken back to the factory because of severe Delamanation of the sides and a host of issues. To Open Ranges credit they did take it back but instead of tearing the sides apart, there story not mine, they should have given me a new camper. So because of this and many other issues we are looking at other models. The RV industry as a whole is reaping the awards of campers flying off the lot and they can't keep up with the demand and there lays the problem of quality control, there is none and the RV industry answers to no one, not the Gov. no one, no third party watch dog to make sure they are turning out safe RV 's to roll down the road.
drayhazel is offline   Reply With Quote