View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 02:03 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
"Glitch of the trip!"

It seems like we've always had our share of breakdowns on our vacations and on trips when traveling with the RV. I guess this trip hasn't been an exception. Hopefully this will be all that happens and this little glitch is the worst of the trip.

We were on I-75 when somehow we were behind someone towing a boat when all of a sudden we seen a boat seat coming at us through the air. I was reacting things out in my my mind for the best defense when it hit just under the front wheel. We ran it over with the front wheel & back dually and it appeared that it had damaged the camper fender. Fortunately it was lodged on the step and that is where the impact stopped at. It fell off before we got stopped. We pulled over and learned that the boater had just purchased the boat about 10 minutes prior to the incident. The seller had apparently tossed it into the boat before they left. There wasn't any damage and the boat seat turned out to be just foam that had the covered material around it.