View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 07:22 PM   #38
Back2PA
Established Member

M.O.C. #22203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petmoose View Post
Since you are considering a used FW had you looked at the 3582. We have a 2012 and glad we brought that year rather than later because the TV will retract and you have a nice window behind it. No desk but I too use the table. The washer dryer is in the closet to the right as you enter the door. You can open the fridge with the slides closed and get to the bathroom as well. Lots of overhead storage, lost on many of the newer coaches. The seating areas will take either a couch or a pair of theater seats. Big island and a lot of counter space. It has been very reliable for the most part. I would encourage you to look at the floor plan.
Thank, always open to new ideas. It looks like a nice unit. I really do want the dedicated desk though, just my thing, I'm tired of eating where my laptop's sitting. Just want a little dedicated office. I've had people over, and first I've had to clear the laptop, external drives, powers supplies etc from the table where we were going to sit. The bigger fridge (same as I have now) is definelty nice, and even though it was an option on many models it seems few got it.
Back2PA is offline   Reply With Quote