View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:43 AM   #3
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
There are lots of extended warranty companies out there. Some are better than others. Howard and Linda did an article on extended warranties on the RV.Dreams website. There also has been a bunch of discussions here on the MOC. One question to ask is what company your dealer likes to deal with. Unless you are a full-time, you probably will be dealing with Curtis - a good dealer.

Just like their truck, most folks like their warranty companies (unless they got one of the bad ones). Personally, I bought the Easycare plan with my trailer. It cost around $1,800 and my dealer has billed them over $12,000 so far. I also used a mobile repair guy in Phoenix and they covered that too. Just be sure someone calls *BEFORE* they start work to get approval!! You do have to understand that I have had more than a couple of problems. The only thing they ever denied was replacement of a slide seal that turned to mush even though the adjoining ones were fine. Wear and tear items are not covered by anyone that I know of.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote