View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 03:21 AM   #6
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
142oakmarr,

Some very good advice in the replies to your post concerning a potential purchase of a new Montana.

I offer only an opinion here...Florida (my state is noted for sunshine, and nice comfortable winters for our winter residents and locals too.

Florida is not cheap anymore, nor other places I'm sure. However, FLA was known for economic living, etc. If you look at the Floirda RV industry , Suncoast is a huge entity and get prices many are willing to pay. I learned from this forum there are my dealers outside Florida that beat our RV dealers hands down.

Aside, also, banks pay less savings interest in Florida on savings, etc. Why is that? There's alot of money in Florida and retirees are the key. Many of us want our money close and not in some bank far away or in a internet bank. My parents are still alive and believe me my Dad worries that his savings are in a bank out of state. I constantly reassure him. He doesn't own a Suncoast Montana though!

There are better deals out there on Montanas. Be patient, aware and do your homework. Good luck. Dennis
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote