View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 06:53 PM   #432
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshgto View Post
Thank you for the PM. I am dealing with the Internet sales Manager right now and don`t know if I will be assigned a regular sale person when we get there, if so I will take your advice on who to chose for the sale. I'm not worried about issues with systems like the water heater, a/c, plumbing etc. those are just part replacements and for the most part not a fault of KS. When people bash KS about these problems I don`t listen `cause anything manufactured will fail from time to time. I`m just a little worried about the structural problems. So we`ll see this Saturday
Went to he Hershey show last week ( only live 1:15 hours away) there were a lot of alternatives for sale. The Grand design won out for the storage available and larger shower the Montana won for the color scheme and pull out rear tray storage but failed on the small shower on the RD or FL model. Open Road had the best price for what you got and won on the really big rear bath with large shower and color design but failed on storage space for such a large 41`6" unit on the FL model.

We liked the Front Living Room models. Would have bought the Montana FL but like every other builder of the model pass through storage was lacking. Also, PW was a bit higher than I wanted but acceptable.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote