View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 07:00 AM   #430
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
Not all CW locations are the same. I have had great luck with the Myrtle locations ~ there are 2. Sales only takes place at one. The other is a 2nd repair facility and store. I bought my last 3 units there and my next one will come from there also. I always work with Sean Kwant, the sales manager if available or Susie Davis in sales.
Thank you for the PM. I am dealing with the Internet sales Manager right now and don`t know if I will be assigned a regular sale person when we get there, if so I will take your advice on who to chose for the sale. I'm not worried about issues with systems like the water heater, a/c, plumbing etc. those are just part replacements and for the most part not a fault of KS. When people bash KS about these problems I don`t listen `cause anything manufactured will fail from time to time. I`m just a little worried about the structural problems. So we`ll see this Saturday
Went to he Hershey show last week ( only live 1:15 hours away) there were a lot of alternatives for sale. The Grand design won out for the storage available and larger shower the Montana won for the color scheme and pull out rear tray storage but failed on the small shower on the RD or FL model. Open Road had the best price for what you got and won on the really big rear bath with large shower and color design but failed on storage space for such a large 41`6" unit on the FL model.
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote