View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 05:52 AM   #15
makeithappen
Established Member

M.O.C. #27220
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britz View Post
No you're not the only one having major issues, I've had my share of problems with my 2017 Montana 3820fk.
Had the frame flex in the spring, fixed by Affinity, then all the outriggers are braking off at the axles location, and both cross members around the axles broke off from the frame, the floor is all wavy, the driver side wall is broken at the rear corner of the slide, but according to Keystone some of it is normal, or it's damaged caused by the tow vehicle, or it's because of the hitch on back, or some other lame excuse, but it has nothing to do with KEYSTONE. it's a P.O.S.
All fifthwheel from 2012 and up. A lawsuit needs to happen!!!

If you're gonna buy a Montana, buy a "PARK MODEL" cause the're not built to go on the road.
Exactly, I have a 2021. mine was repaired at my dealer in ohio for a crack in the lower front corner of bedroom slide. Now I will be going to affinity rv In Indiana to get more frame issues taken care of in may of this year. On both sides where the radius meets the front storage or generator compartment. you put weight on truck and/or trailer you can see movement 0f approx. a 1/4 in. The welds look like crap, can't believe they put this junk out. Very frustrating!!