Thread: To buy or not
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 12:22 PM   #29
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 432bartman View Post
Out of all the thousands of Montana's out there, I'm sure there are significantly more happy customers than not. You only read about the problems, which thankfully this forum is for, so we can figure issues out. My good friend has a brand new Grand Design Reflection 35' 5th wheel. The main slide for the fridge tore up a small portion of his floor, his fridge is also having issues (All warrantied & repaired) Problems occur with everything. No different than the truck forums.........you only hear the complaints and not much of the good, regardless of manufacturer.

^^^^This would be right. Before purchasing this last trailer we looked at lots of different units from lots of manufacturers and did our due diligence. There is no such thing as a flawless RV or RV manufacturer. If one lets a forum like this sway them then they are doing themselves an injustice due to the circumstances cited above. As I've said many times, Keystone still provides the best floorplans and build for the best price - bang for the buck, which I'm all about. The other finalist in our choices for a 5th wheel was a GD, which are virtually clones of Keystone floorplans. The premium they wanted for the GD brand and lack of improved quality led me to the MHC.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote